- Learn on the go or in the office, with this extensively detailed CAD model accessible via CAD software and CAD file viewers.
- 1:1 Triple Cyclone Manufacturing Plant Ventilation System (549.5"L X 389.7"W X 576.8"H) provides tangible and analytical machine detail to learn or advance understanding of large assembly, fixed and moving structures, and subsystem components.
- Businesses, engineers, drafters, teams, students, and CAD users can access top-notch industry experience and expertise in just the click of a button.
- Model offers a combination of manufacturing, structural, kinematic, mechanical, and ergonomic solutions for a realistic, practical application of the applied sciences.
- High amount of mechanical detail in the model compares to a 12-18 month engineering team effort, saving much-needed time to obtain a complete CAD model of high-complexity.
- Genuine hand-measured 1:1 dimensions applied where needed for 3D model quality and accuracy.
- Five CAD file formats to enable import and accessibility with most native CAD platforms.
- All models are similar to real-world industry applications and modern factory automation, an authenticity and value impossible to find in CAD models elsewhere.
- One single-user, non-refundable license included with each item purchased. For enterprise, corporate and academic curriculums, add quantity per anticipated users in the applicable training program.